Custom Roof Racks
Why choose a custom roof rack?
In Western Australia, the laws governing the manufacture of roof racks state that they must be “structurally sound, adequately secured and appropriately designed for the intended load”.
For this reason it is very important to choose a manufacturer who has extensive knowledge and experience in manufacturing with aluminium. The fact that your roof rack is designed for the specific purpose that you intend to use it for gives you the confidence that it will not let you down. No one wants a roof rack fail while travelling on our roads.
There are many different types of vehicles on the market and each person has a different idea of what they want their roof rack to do. We custom build our roof racks to suit your needs and your vehicle. So if you are a builder who wants to carry roofing sheets or a carpenter who wants to carry timber, we can build your roof rack to suit the width of the sheets and length of the timber.
Things to consider when choosing your roof rack design:
- Height of where the vehicle will be stored
- Length and width of items to be carried
- Weight of load
- Do you want your rack to be removable?
- Do you want to incorporate a canopy?
- Do you have a bull bar/front bar to install a H or Y bar to carry long items?
- Do you want rollers to assist in loading longer items?
- Do you need extra tie downs?
- Do you want hooks to hang hoses?
- Would a front and rear hoop be enough to carry your items?
- Do you need a toolbox for storage?
- Do you want an amplimesh floor?
- Do you want a cage to house gas bottles?
- Clamps for PVC pipe to store conduit
- Underslung rails to allow loading with a forklift
- What height do you want your rails?
- Are you happy with your headboard or do you want it modified?