Ute Canvas Canopy
The Top Ute Canvas Canopy Options Available
Searching for a ute canvas canopy for your business vehicle? Great Racks provides heavy duty canopies that will allow you to get the most out of your tradesman ute. Or do you need a canopy for weekend adventures? Either way, we have you covered. Each canopy frame is designed to be taken off road and all our canopy frames are compatible with installing a roof rack. So even if you don’t want one now, you can add a roof rack later without needing any further reinforcement.
At Great Racks, we take pride in our attention to detail and impeccable customer service. We always make it a point to use premium quality materials in the manufacture of our products. Moreover, we guarantee to perform all services to the highest standards possible. What sets us apart from the rest, however, is our dedication to our clients. This is what has allowed us to form such a solid client base over the past few years. Of course, we understand that our customers’ needs are unable to be met with any ‘one-size fits all’ solution. As such, we ensure to listen carefully to their specifications and requirements. Next, we take these into consideration when crafting their custom ute canvas canopy. As a result, we are able to provide every customer, no matter the vehicle they own, with the perfect solution.
Get a FREE Quote
Ute Canopies Built to Last
When building your ute canvas canopy, we ensure to craft our sturdy frames to the following specifications:
- 3mm marine grade aluminium plate side pressings
- Central bar pitched to prevent water pooling on the roof
- Reverse posts mounted on 5mm thick plate for tray backs and 50 x 6mm thick angle running along the tub edges for well body vehicles
- Well body frames are fully welded. Tray back frames are bolted for ease of removal and storage
- Custom built to follow the shape of the existing headboard
- Headboard fabrication and modification available
Customised Canopy Solutions
Do you have specific needs as a tradesman? Do you have a roof top tent that you want to install above your canopy? Camping gear that won’t fit in the canopy or a dinghy to enhance your holiday experiences? If the answer to any of these questions is yes, then you’ll be pleased to discover the opportunity to further personalise your custom-built canopy. At Great Racks, we offer you the chance to request a range of additional features. These include the following:
- Custom built roof racks for storage, camping, dinghy, kayaks, roof top tent, solar panel
- Removable ladder
- Light and awning brackets
- Hooks or brackets for electrics inside of canopy
- Built in amplimesh storage for dog cages
- Fridge and generator slide out
Would you like the whole package – canopy frame and cover, all in one booking?
Great Racks has teamed up with one of the best upholsterers in the business and we now offer fabrication of your canopy frame and your canopy cover, all in the same booking while you continue to enjoy the convenience of our free courtesy ute. The covers produced by this team of upholsterers are not traditional canvas, instead a far superior, marine grade product called Marine Hooding is used. This is the same fabric that has been used on boat canopies for years and has many advantages over canvas –
- More visually appealing with a nice, firm fit – no more flapping canvas
- Doesn’t shrink like canvas so there’s no risk of damaging zips or elastic loops
- Mould and mildew resistant
- UV resistant so your cover won’t fade like canvas
- Same tensile strength as canvas
- Easy to clean and stain resistant
- Always waterproof – never needs to be waterproof treated, unlike canvas
Customised Cover Solutions
All covers are custom made for a superior fit and come standard with 3 doors, each with Pascal Premium marine grade zips and quality elasticised loops. There are also numerous options you can choose to customise your canopy cover to suit your needs.
- Extra zip to create another door in the cover to easily access a tool box or fridge
- Flyscreens to enable you to keep the bugs out and sleep in the canopy with airflow
- Windows behind the cab and in the rear of the cover to increase visibility
- Pressurising vents to help keep the dust out of your canopy when driving off road
- Slick Track is available for all well body vehicles and some tray backs in place of the traditional bungee cords
So, are you ready to get your hands on your very own personalised ute canvas canopy? Then contact Great Racks today on 0432 940 441 and receive a free quote!