Great Racks For Boats
Bringing old boats back to life
The second hand boat market is strong and many people purchase boats with the view to modifying the existing design. There are numerous ways to breathe new life into your boat and to customise it to your needs:
- Pod – We are one of the few companies that specialises in fabricating pods with the strength to accommodate your choice of motor.
- Canopy – As well as sun protection, the addition of rocket launchers will increase your storage for rods and done right, it can also make your boat look more sporty.
- Foldable tee tops – These allow boats to be stored where height is an issue.
- Bow lines – These are another modification that can improve the look and function of a boat.
- Hard tops and lockable cabs
- Ski poles, extra water and fuel tanks, kill tanks, dive ladders, tank holders and more.
- Electrolysis repairs – Get your boat inspected to ensure it is in sea-worthy condition.
Recreational and commercial vessels
We have many contacts in the marine industry to provide quotes on all aspects of your boat repairs and modifications, ensuring you will have the best from each trade working on your boat – from fibre glass work to painting and mechanical repairs. We have Marine Transit insurance and can transport your boat between trades to make the process easy and the work completed to schedule.
Custom built boats
Wakemaker Marine manufactures custom aluminium boats ranging from 4.5 metres up to 9 metres, all fastidiously finished and fitted out to suit our customer’s needs. Our range varies from centre consoles to hardtop centre cabins, from runabouts to forward cabins to tiller steer tenders and survey vessels.
By consulting with our customers prior to building and throughout the building process, we develop a design incorporating all the features that will make using both recreational and commercial boats a safe and pleasurable experience.
Check out to see a video of our latest custom boat 6.5m lock up hard top Island Cabin.