Truck Roof Racks
Quality Truck Roof Rack for Bigger and Reliable Storage Capacity
Searching for a roof rack that promises quality and strength? Well, look no further than Great Racks—one of the leading aluminium fabrication specialists in Western Australia. There are many benefits to choosing our truck roof racks and the following are just some of them:
- Versatility – We can custom design and build a roof rack for your truck to meet your specific needs.
- Complete truck fit outs – Not just roof racks, we build caged areas, H bars, hooks, base mounts for equipment and more.
- Custom built truck trays – We can build you a tray for your truck specifically designed to suit your load carrying needs.
- Security – Peace of mind that your items are secured in a lockable caged space on your truck.
- Boosted Storage Capacity – When your truck bed is not enough to carry your entire load, then a roof rack would be ideal for providing you with extra room.
- Space for Oddly Shaped Items – You can transport ladders, skis or other over-sized and oddly-shaped items by securing them on our truck roof rack.
Personalised Truck Roof Racks
Here at Great Racks, we understand that the three most important qualities that clients look for in a truck roof rack are durability, aesthetic appeal and functionality. We have a team of talented and experienced craftsmen who ensure that all the aluminium truck accessories they build meet Australian Standards. We only use quality materials in building truck roof racks that can withstand the demands of use.
Aside from being built to last, our roof racks also look great on your truck; adding to the professional appearance of your vehicle. However, above the aesthetics, our craftsmen ensure that the roof racks they build are highly functional and practical. Depending on your needs, you can choose to add the following features:
- Hooks for hoses
- Brackets for gas bottles
- Underslung rails for a flat top roof rack with tie downs
- Conduit and PVC pipe holders
- Lockable caged areas
- Full or part amplimesh floor
- Rear rollers for easy loading
- Varied width and length of your roof rack so it is purpose built
- Removable front H bar and Y bar to extend your load carrying
- Built to accommodate existing tool boxes
- Custom built tool boxes
- Headboard and tray modification
- Custom built tray
When you need professional, durable and functional truck roof racks in Western Australia, contact Great Racks at 0424 700 560 right away!